Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Sale:
Any contract for sale of services between Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie and yourself will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with Irish Law, and you and Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. Tickets purchased on this website remain the property of Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie until payment in full has been received by Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie.
We use Paypal to process credit card payments for online bookings. Further details on security on https://www.paypal.com/ie/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security
Seminars.ie are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data Seminars.ie collects from you, or that you provide to Seminars.ie will be processed by Seminars.ie Please read the following carefully to understand the practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
1. ABOUT Seminars.ie
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR legislation introduced May 25th 2018, the data controller is Seminars.ie a company incorporated and registered in Ireland with company number 281769 whose registered office is at 45 Heathervue, Greystones, and Business Address at Coolawinna, Ashford, Co Wicklow
2. INFORMATION Seminars.ie MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Seminars.ie may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.seminars.ie “Website”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, purchasing any Seminars.ie services, posting material on the Website or requesting further services. Seminars.ie may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website. • If you purchase any Seminars.ie products, Seminars.ie may retain details of your delivery address, password and/or information associated with your account. Seminars.ie also maintains a record of your product selections and the fulfilment of your orders. • If you write to Seminars.ie (by letter or email), records may be kept of that correspondence. • If you correspond with Seminars.ie by telephone, written records of that conversation may be kept by Seminars.ie. • Details many be kept of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and details of the resources that you access.
3. WHERE YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
Seminars.ie may store and process any of your personal data both inside and outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating inside or outside of the EEA who work for Seminars.ie. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. Seminars.ie will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy and cookies policy.
4. HOW Seminars.ie USE YOUR INFORMATION.
Seminars.ie use information held about you in the following ways:
• To process and fulfil your orders. • To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. • To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Website. • To notify you about changes to the Website or the Seminars.ie products.
Seminars.ie may also use information held about you to provide you with information, products or services that you request from Seminars.ie or which Seminars.ie consider may interest you. This may include contacting you by email if you have consented to such communication. You may unsubscribe from future emails using the instructions provided in each message.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Seminars.ie will NEVER disclose your personal information to third parties unless:
• If they are providing services to Seminars.ie which is part of the service you have requested. • If Seminars.ie are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Website terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Seminars.ie business, its customers, or others. • If Seminars.ie has specifically obtained your consent to do so, for example, if you enter a competition or promotion organised in conjunction with a partner or if you have indicated that you would be interested in receiving information about another party’s products.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask Seminars.ie not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by changing your account settings or by following the instructions on any marketing communications to unsubscribe from future communications. You can also contact Seminars.ie to change your marketing preferences or to stop any future marketing communications.
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Education and training seminars are VAT free
Orders outside the EU may be subject to local tax on imports.
All refunds are subject to a 10% cancellation charge.
Refunds will be issued on evening seminars with 28 days notice unless a third party is involved (eg Ticketmaster) in which case the refund policy of the third party company will apply.
Refunds on half or full day workshops with 28 days notice
No refunds within 28 days of event (cancellation due to illness at the discretion of Seminars.ie)
Trademarks, Copyright Notice & Disclaimer
Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie is our registered trademark. Supplier logos, names, product names, product photographs and descriptions remain the property of those suppliers. Other companies or logos mentioned on our website are the property of their perspective owners.
Our website design, text, graphics and images - except supplier logos, product photographs and other logos, are owned by Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie and reproduction of any of these without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie website content consists of information and prices of events being organised by Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie subject to change at any time.
The information is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranties or representation, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie makes no warranties or representations about accuracy, sequence, timeliness or completeness of the site content and may discontinue distributing the site without prior notice. Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie disclaim any control over, relationship with, or endorsement of sites to which the site is linked. Neither Jane Stephenson Associates/Seminars.ie nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content on this site including viruses, regardless of the accuracy or completeness of any such content.