An Evening Workshop with Anita Moorjani
Discover how to love yourself for who you are, not for who the world wants you to be!
You will never fully be who you are or express your truth unless you can love yourself and accept yourself unconditionally. Most of us come from cultures and societies that do not promote, or even support, self-love and we often feel judged if we love ourselves, value ourselves or put ourselves first.
In this powerful evening workshop, Anita Moorjani, the bestselling author of Dying to Be Me, will share:
- Her own remarkable journey from end-stage cancer, through a near-death experience, to total healing
- How learning to love and accept herself unconditionally brought her back from the brink of death
- How you too can use self-love to heal your life
- How to move from knowing we should love ourselves in theory to actually loving ourselves in practice
- Step-by-step processes to help you develop self-love, self-respect and self-value
- Practical tools, tips and exercises to help you feel empowered to be your authentic self
Join Anita for this transformational evening and discover how to truly be yourself!