Maximise Brainpower with Mind Maps and Memory Techniques
13th October 2012 (Sat)
Time: 10am - 1.00 pm
Venue: National Concert Hall, Earlsfort Terrace
Student and OAP rate e25.00
Groups of ten or more e15.00 each - call the Booking Office on 01 417 0000
Another chance for students from 10 to 100 to attend one of Tony Buzan's inspirational learning seminars!
Tony Buzan will do for the brain what Stephen Hawking did for the universe...there can be no clearer or more effective mental tool than Tony Buzan’s Mind Maps.”
Raymond Keene, The Times
Come and learn from world’s leading author and top lecturer on the brain and learning (over 100 authored and co-authored books to date) as he takes you through his Mind Map technique and the latest research on the brain, memory techniques and learning tools.
Tony’s accomplishments are vast and numerous:
- The world’s leading author on the brain and learning (over 100 authored and co-authored books to date).
- The world’s top lecturer on the brain and learning. Tony Buzan has lectured to audiences ranging from five-year-old children to first-class Oxbridge graduates, to the world’s top business directors, and to the leading organisations and governments.
- Named in 1994 by Forbes magazine as one of five top international lecturers along with Mikhail Gorbachev, Henry Kissinger and Margaret Thatcher.
- Recognised with a Lifetime Achievement Award from the prestigious American Creativity Association (ACA) .
- Founder of the World Memory Championships.
- Founder of the World Speed Reading Championships.
- Buzan’s books and other products have achieved massive success in more than 150 countries and 30 languages.
- Inventor of Mind Maps, the thinking tool described as 'the Swiss army knife of the brain', now used by over 250 million people worldwide.
- Previous editor of the international journal of MENSA.
- International business consultant to major multinationals including: BP, Barclays International, General Motors, Walt Disney, Oracle, Microsoft, HSBC, British Telecom, IBM, British Airways.
- Consultant and adviser to governments and government organisations including: England, Singapore, Mexico, Australia, the Gulf States and Liechtenstein.
- A global media personality, having appeared on over 100 hours of national and global television, and over 1000 hours of national and international radio. He has been seen and heard by an estimated three billion-plus people!
- Waterstones book shops and the Express Newspaper group have recently selected one of Tony's books, 'Use Your Head', as one of the 1000 greatest books of the past millennium. They are simultaneously recommending it as an essential part of the 1000-book library for the current millennium - the Millennium of the Mind.
Buzan shows corporate executives how to hotwire their creative energies.”
Tony Buzan is the Neil Armstrong of the mind! His Mind Map Book is the next giant leap for mankind.”
Michael Gelb, author of Thinking for a Change and Present Yourself
I have used Tony Buzan’s techniques for the past ten years and find them enormously helpful in writing my books and as an aid to the creative process.”
Deepak Chopra, Bestselling Author and Philosopher
Tony Buzan has done it again... make your mind work better.”
Ken Blanchard, author of the multimillion bestselling book The One Minute Manager
Mind Maps are indispensible in the business world.”
Nicky Oppenheimer, Chairman of DeBeers
Tony Buzan was a mesmerizing speaker...in a few hours he communicated to a business audience the practical portion of what I had spent four years studying.”
Stephen C Lundin, author of the five-million-copy bestselling FISH!
The use of Mind Mapping is an integral part of my Quality Improvement Project at Boeing. This has provided savings of over $10 million for my organisation.”
Mike Stanley, Boeing Corporation
Tony didn’t invent the brain – he did invent the instructions.”
John Husbands, Institute of Management
Tony Buzan is a man on an impressive mission - to unlock the power of our brains and show us how to tap and use our creative genius.”
His Excellency Dr Abdul Hussein Ali Mirza, Minister for Oil & Gas, Bahrain
Tony Buzan - Biography
An outstanding speaker, Tony Buzan, is the creator of Mind Maps, the originator of the concept of Mental Literacy and author of numerous best selling books on the brain and thinking. Tony established the 'Brain Foundation', which organises the 'World Memory Championships". Tony is head of an international network of Brain Clubs and is co-founder of the 'International Mind Sports Olympiad'. In addition, much of his work is devoted to helping those with learning disabilities.
He is the author of over 200 best selling books on the brain and learning. His classic Use Both Sides of Your Brain, has sold more than two million copies world wide. His books have been published in 50 countries and translated into 20 languages. Tony has become an international media figure, featuring in, presenting and co-producing many satellite broadcasts, television, radio and video programmes, both national and international. He is an advisor to international Olympic coaches and athletes and to the British Olympic Rowing Squad as well as the British Olympic Chess Squads. He is an elected member of the International Council of Psychologists and a Fellow of the Institute of Training and Development. Tony"s seminars guarantee to increase creativity as well as memory, thinking and learning skills.
Tony Buzan DUBLIN - Maximise Brainpower with Mind Mapping - read more ›